The future of commerce is immersive, driven by augmented reality and computer vision. We've built a first of its kind immersive marketplace for the home and our augmented reality app makes it easy to instantly visualize thousands of paint, tile, and wallpaper products from curated brands at full scale in your space with incredible accuracy.
Our user base is growing 25% MoM, we've grown our catalog of virtual products by 7x in the last 6 months, and the Primer app is regularly featured on the front page of the App Store and is pre-installed on demo devices in over 400 Apple stores across the US and Canada.
We are backed by top venture funds such as Expa, Designer Fund, and Foundation Capital and work with industry leading global brands such as Farrow & Ball, clé tile, Eskayel and Scalamandré, among others.
We are looking for a consumer marketing generalist to accelerate Primer's growth. This role reports directly to the CEO. We are a close-knit, remote team, so applicants are welcome to apply from anywhere in the US.
In your role as the marketing manager you will focus full-time on growing consumer awareness and driving downloads of the Primer app through various channels: ASO, SEO and content marketing, Email marketing, organic and paid social, SEM, PR, events, as well as work directly with the product team to develop product-led growth loops.
You are data-driven, creative, and scrappy. Copywriting is your superpower. You eat zeitgeist for breakfast.
• Understand Primer's target audience and identify channels and approaches for growth
• Run campaigns and other marketing initiatives from start to completion
• Investigate and test new channels to reach and engage potential customers
• Work cross-functionally with the product team to develop product-led growth loops
• Work directly with Primer's brand partners to develop co-promotional opportunities
• Copywriting in short and long-form for email, social, and SEO content
• Visual asset creation (light image and video editing) for social and content marketing
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a strategic marketing or product marketing role
• An understanding of data and ability to analyze a marketing funnel
• The ability to identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
• A willingness to balance strategic thinking with scrappy and fast experimentation
• Experience with paid marketing via Facebook, Instagram and SEM
• Experience with email marketing and the art of the subject line
• Experience working cross-functionally with product and partnerships teams
• The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations
• Experience with consumer app marketing & ASO
• Experience in interior design or augmented reality categories
• Desire to experiment and play with different streams
• Experience in a fast-moving startup environment
We have four core values that will inform your experience at Primer:
• Creativity: We think discovering new products and designing your space should be fun, easy and effective
• Quality: We hold our virtual previews to the highest standards and aim to highlight innovative craft and unique practices
• Technology: We strive to create the best camera-first visualization technology to reimagine your space and make it real
• Accessibility: We believe AR will revolutionize the design industry. We want to make it simple and effective for brands, design professionals and decor lovers to use AR to reimagine their space.
• Sustainability: We want to reduce design waste by increasing customer confidence and we seek to partner with eco and socially conscious brands
Primer is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
To apply email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.