Primer’s mission is to make designing your home more fun. We use the latest AR technology to provide virtual product previews for décor brands. Our previews help customers instantly visualize wallpaper, tile and paint installed in their home, increasing design and buying confidence. Primer is a proud member of the Good Future Design Alliance and works with leading global brands such as Farrow & Ball, clé tile, Eskayel and Scalamandré, among others.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Associate to help grow the number of décor brands using Primer. This role reports directly to the Director of Partnerships and is a fully remote position.
The Sales Associate will focus full-time on generating new leads, scheduling meetings with brand prospects and speaking directly with partners about the benefits of Primer’s services.
This is a unique opportunity to help décor brands develop their digital strategy to reach more customers and directly power Primer’s growth and business goals.
Primer’s partnership team is on the forefront of our engagement in the design community, defines Primer’s value proposition to brands and drives revenue to sustain Primer’s vision of making it more fun to design your home.
• Identify brand prospects and manage pipeline
• Meet and exceed goals: daily outreach targets, brands called per month, meetings booked, and activations
• Generate outbound leads via cold calling and email campaigns, and schedule product demonstrations and meetings with relevant prospects
• Follow up on marketing generated leads and conduct research to evaluate partnership opportunity and fit
• Effectively communicate Primer value proposition in sales outreach to brands to generate interest in virtual previews and renderings
• Test, measure, and improve outreach campaign effectiveness and end-to-end lead management
• Utilize Primer partner CRM to collect and maintain brand data
• Interest in sales and being a part of a larger sales team
• Thrives on challenges and driven to exceed goals, including—experience working in a fast-paced, metric driven role and team
• Self-motivated, resilient, learns quickly, is very curious, and can adapt quickly to change
• Confident, compelling and persuasive communicator
• Strong time management skills and comfortable managing communication and outreach across a large target client-base
• Effective and content working in a remote office set-up
• Experience working in a tech sales team environment
• Experience in the design or décor industry
We have four core values that will inform your experience at Primer:
• Creativity: We think discovering new products and designing your space should be fun, easy and effective
• Quality: We hold our virtual previews to the highest standards and aim to highlight innovative craft and unique practices
• Technology: We strive to create the best camera-first visualization technology to reimagine your space and make it real
• Accessibility: We believe AR will revolutionize the design industry. We want to make it simple and effective for brands, design professionals and decor lovers to use AR to reimagine their space.
• Sustainability: We want to reduce design waste by increasing customer confidence and we seek to partner with eco and socially conscious brands
Primer is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
To apply email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.